This is a new gym! Yes it is built on the site of the former Edmonds CrossFit, and there is a wonderful community of likeminded fitness enthusiasts who call it home, but it’s time for new energy, new traditions, new challenges and new growth! Come be a part of the fun in building something beautiful from the ground up!
The actions of the Founder and former CEO of CrossFit shook us to our very core. The methodology is sound; he is not. We do not condone any form of prejudice and stand against all forms of hierarchy and domination.
As part of the Seminar Staff for CrossFit, it cut especially deep because I’ve taught over 300 weekend courses in the service of CrossFit. An accumulated 6 years of weekends away from my family and community. My current goal is to work within CrossFit Inc. to change it for the best, to prevent it’s owner from extracting excess value from our efforts, and to support our highest aim of continuing to change the world for the better.
Simply put, because CrossFit meets you where you are and progresses you forward at your fastest pace. If you come out of shape without much knowledge of the movements, we will teach you the moves and scale the workouts to a difficulty that matches your ability. If you come in really great shape with great understanding of the movements, we will challenge you to more advanced movements, and ensure that the workouts have enough difficulty to keep you progressing.
CrossFit is personal in nature, and performed in groups to bring out the best that is inside each and every one of us.
Our Coaches, Staff and Interns
Owner, and Head Coach
CrossFit HQ Head Trainer: I have been given the distinct privilege to travel the world teaching CrossFit. It’s an honor that I take very seriously in the cost in time away from both the my gym family and my family family. I have taught and presented internationally with and without translators in: South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Russia, Australia, Japan, Canada, Panama, Spain, New Zealand and Iceland. This has been an amazing and humbling experience to see people from all walks of life, cultures and abilities do CrossFit and have the passion for life, movement, and joy that I do.
Email me email@example.com
Jesse’s Background and Credentials
- CrossFit Games Games Judge ’20, The Ranch
- NOLS Wilderness First Responder Cert. ’20 Flagstaff Az
- CrossFit Games Games Judge ’17-‘19, Madison Wi
- CF Masters Trainer Course ’17, San Diego
- CrossFit South, Pacific and West Assistant Head Judge ’17
- CF Scaling Course ’16, online
- CF Anatomy Course ’16, online
- CrossFit West Regionals Assistant Head Judge ’16
- CF Advanced Olympic Weightlifting ’16, Seattle Wa
- CF Kids Specialty ’14, Soldotna Ak
- CrossFit HQ Level 2 Seminar Head Trainer ’14
- CF Kettlebell ’14, Enumclaw Wa
- Timber Sports ’12, Buckley Wa
- CrossFit Regionals Judge (’11-’15), Wa
- CF Endurance ’10, Kitsap Wa
- CF Rowing ’10, Seattle Wa
- CF Nutrition ’10, San Diego Ca
- CrossFit Games Judge (’10-’16), Carson, Ca
- CF Powerlifting ’09, Columbus Oh
- CF Olympic Weightlifting ’08, Victoria, BC
- CF Gymnastics ’08, Seattle Wa
- CrossFit HQ Level 1 Seminar Head Trainer ’08-Present
- CF-L2 Aug ’08, San Francisco Ca
- CrossFit Games Competitor (’08-’09), Aromas Ca
- CF-L1 Feb ’08, Santa Cruz Ca
- Oregon’s Strongest Man 2007, Aurora Or
- Highland Games, Whidbey Island, Graham, Kelso ’04-’07
- Competitive Powerlifter (USAPL, APF, WABDL ’04-’09)
- Dave Tate Seminar ’05, Sacramento Ca
- USAW Club Coach ’04, Auburn Wa
- BA Exercise Science ’03, Willamette University, Salem Or
Owner, Nutrition, Power Behind the Throne
NOLS Wilderness First Responder ’20 Flagstaff Az
CF Level 1 Revalidation ’15 – Anchorage Ak
CF Kids ’12 – Sumner Wa
CF Level 1 ’12 – Sumner Wa
CF Nutrition ’11 -San Diego Ca
Assistant Head Coach
Surfer, newlywed, excellent powers of observation, L1 San Diego ’19
Coach, Kids and Teens, Admin Backup
Voted “Best Push-ups” (Kaua’i, ’19), Editor in Chief, L1 Seattle August ‘19, CF Gymnastics Seattle ‘19
Chiropractor by day, CF L1 ’22, oodles of studying and accolades
Bachelors in Kinesiology ’16, CF L1 ’16, Coaches Soccer!
Talented, and a teacher to many, not just adults but kids too!
Grant Writer, Activist, Coach
“No one has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which the body is capable.”